End User License Agreement
PLEASE READ THIS END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING, INSTALLING OR USING THE SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION ("SOFTWARE"), YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL, ACCESS OR USE THE SOFTWARE. THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES. THE PROVISIONS BELOW FORM THE ESSENTIAL BASIS OF OUR AGREEMENT.
This Agreement is a legal agreement between the purchaser (You or Licensee) and Jumpido OOD including its subsidiaries, affiliates and contractors acting on Our behalf (collectively “Licensor”, "Us", "We", or "Our") regarding Your use of the Software. Unless You have another written agreement with Licensor regarding this Software, then Your use of this Software is governed by this Agreement. From time to time, We may in Our sole discretion update or modify this Agreement. The most recent version of this Agreement is located at: http://www.jumpido.com/en/legal/eula
- "Authorized Users"
- means the individual persons authorized to use the Software pursuant to the license granted under this Agreement.
- means user manuals, technical manuals and any other materials provided by Licensor, in printed, electronic or other form, that describe the installation, operation, use or technical specifications of the Software.
- has the meaning set forth in the preamble.
- has the meaning set forth in the preamble.
- "License Fees"
- means the applicable license fees charged by Licensor for the Software based on the Subscription Plan selected by the Licensee.
- "Order Form"
- means the order form filled out and submitted by or on behalf of Licensee, and accepted by Licensor, for Licensee's purchase of the license for the Software granted under this Agreement.
- means Jumpido - the educational game software program for primary school mathematics, designed for use by children between 6 and 12 years of age, using Kinect for Windows sensor. Kinect for Windows is developed and owned by Microsoft Corporation.
- "Subscription Plan"
- means the specific subscription plan for the Software selected by Licensee at the time of purchase.
- has the meaning set forth in Section 11.
- Third Party"
- means any Person other than Licensee or Licensor.
- has the meaning set forth in Section 7(b).
License Grant. Subject to and conditioned upon Licensee's payment of the License Fees and Licensee's strict compliance with all terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, Licensor hereby grants to Licensee a limited, non-assignable, non-sublicenseable, non-transferable and non-exclusive right during the Term to use, solely by and through its Authorized Users, the Software and Documentation, solely as set forth in this Section 2 and subject to all conditions and limitations set forth in Section 4 or elsewhere in this Agreement. This license grants Licensee the right, exercisable solely by and through Licensee's Authorized Users, to:
- Download, copy and install in accordance with the Documentation one (1) copy of the Software on one (1) computer owned or leased, and controlled by, Licensee. Each such computer shall be for an unlimited number of Authorized Users. In addition to the foregoing, Licensee has the right to make one copy of the Software solely for archival purposes and one copy of the Software solely for backup purposes, provided that Licensee shall not, and shall not allow any Person to, install or use such copy other than if and for so long as the copy installed in accordance with the preceding sentence is inoperable and, provided, further, that Licensee uninstalls and otherwise deletes such inoperable copy(ies). All copies of the Software made by the Licensee:
- will be the exclusive property of the Licensor;
- will be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement; and
- must include all trademark, copyright, patent and other intellectual property rights notices contained in the original.
- Use and run the Software as properly installed in accordance with this Agreement and the Documentation, solely as set forth in the Documentation. Such use is permitted only on the computer on which the Software is installed, at the physical location thereof and not via any remote access or other network.
- Download or otherwise make one (1) copy of the Documentation and use such Documentation, solely in support of its licensed use of the Software in accordance herewith. All copies of the Documentation made by Licensee:
- will be the exclusive property of Licensor;
- will be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement; and
- must include all trademark, copyright, patent and other intellectual property rights notices contained in the original.
- Transfer any copy of the Software from one computer to another, provided that:
- the number of computers on which the Software is installed at any one time does not exceed the number permitted under Section 2(a); and
- Licensee notifies Licensor in writing of each such transfer including in such notice the information required under this EULA for each computer on which the Software is installed.
Third-Party Materials. The Software includes software, content, data or other materials, including related documentation, that are owned by Persons other than Licensor and that are provided to Licensee on licensee terms that are in addition to and/or different from those contained in this Agreement ("Third-Party Licenses"). A list of all materials included in the Software and provided under Third-Party License is set forth in Schedule A to this Agreement, and the applicable Third-Party Licenses are accessible via links therefrom. Licensee is bound by and shall comply with all Third-Party Licenses. Any breach by Licensee or any of its Authorized Users of any Third-Party License is also a breach of this Agreement.
Use restrictions. Licensee shall not, and shall require its Authorized Users not to, directly or indirectly:
- use (including make any copies of) the Software or Documentation beyond the scope of the license granted under Section 2;
- provide any other person, including any subcontractor, independent contractor, affiliate or service provider of Licensee, with access to or use of the Software or Documentation;
- modify, translate, adapt or otherwise create derivative works or improvements, whether or not patentable, of the Software or Documentation or any part thereof;
- combine the Software or any part thereof with, or incorporate the Software or any part thereof in, any other programs;
- reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of the Software or any part thereof;
- remove, delete, alter or obscure any trademarks or any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices from the Software or Documentation, including any copy thereof;
- except as expressly set forth in Section 2(a) and Section 2(c), copy the Software or Documentation, in whole or in part;
- rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer or otherwise make available the Software or any features or functionality of the Software, to any Third Party for any reason, whether or not over a network and whether or not on a hosted basis, including in connection with the internet, web hosting, wide area network (WAN), virtual private network (VPN), virtualization, time-sharing, service bureau, software as a service, cloud or other technology or service;
- use the Software in violation of any applicable law, regulation or rule; or
- use the Software for purposes of competitive analysis of the Software, the development of a competing software product or service or any other purpose that is to the Licensor's commercial disadvantage.
Responsibility for Use of Software. Licensee is responsible and liable for all uses of the Software through access thereto provided by Licensee, directly or indirectly. Specifically, and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Licensee is responsible and liable for all actions and failures to take required actions with respect to the Software by its Authorized Users or by any other Person to whom Licensee or an Authorized User may provide access to or use of the Software, whether such access or use is permitted by or in violation of this Agreement.
Compliance Measures. The Software contains technological copy protection or other security features designed to prevent unauthorized use of the Software, including features to protect against use of the Software:
- beyond the scope of the license granted pursuant to Section 2; or
- prohibited under Section 4. Licensee shall not, and shall not attempt to, remove, disable, circumvent or otherwise create or implement any workaround to, any such copy protection or security features.
Maintenance and Support.
- Subject to Section 7(c), the license granted hereunder entitles Licensee to: the software maintenance and support services described in Section 7(b) for the duration of the subscription plan selected by the Licensee. Any support services that are additional to the services specified in Section 7(b) shall be provided by the providers set forth in Schedule B.
- Maintenance and support services will include provision of such updates, bug fixes, patches and other error corrections (collectively, "Updates") as Licensor makes generally available free of charge to all licensees of the Software then entitled to maintenance and support services. Licensor may develop and provide Updates in its sole discretion, and Licensee agrees that Licensor has no obligation to develop any Updates at all or for particular issues. Licensee further agrees that all Updates will be deemed Software, and related documentation will be deemed Documentation, all subject to all terms and conditions of this Agreement. Licensee acknowledges that Licensor may provide some or all Updates via download from a website designated by Licensor and that Licensee's receipt thereof shall require an internet connection, which connection is Licensee's sole responsibility. Licensor has no obligation to provide Updates via any other media. Maintenance and support services do not include any new version or new release of the Software Licensor may issue as a separate or new product, and Licensor may determine whether any issuance qualifies as a new version, new release or Update in its sole discretion.
- Licensor reserves the right to condition the provision of maintenance and support services, including all or any Updates, on Licensee's registration of the copy of Software for which support is requested. Licensor has no obligation to provide maintenance and support services, including Updates:
- for any but the most current version or release of the Software;
- for any copy of Software for which all previously issued Updates have not been installed;
- if Licensee is in breach under this Agreement; or
- for any Software that has been modified other than by Licensor, or that is being used with any hardware, software, configuration or operating system not specified in the Documentation.
Collection and Use of Information
- Licensee acknowledges that Licensor may, directly or indirectly through the services of Third Parties, collect and store information regarding use of the Software and about equipment on which the Software is installed or through which it otherwise is accessed and used, through:
- the provision of maintenance and support services; and
- security measures included in the Software as described in Section 6.
- Licensee agrees that the Licensor may use such information for any purpose related to any use of the Software by Licensee or on Licensee's equipment, including but not limited to:
- improving the performance of the Software or developing Updates; and
- verifying Licensee's compliance with the terms of this Agreement and enforcing the Licensor's rights, including all intellectual property rights in and to the Software.
- Intellectual Property Rights. Licensee acknowledges and agrees that the Software and Documentation are provided under license, and not sold, to Licensee. Licensee does not acquire any ownership interest in the Software or Documentation under this Agreement, or any other rights thereto other than to use the same in accordance with the license granted, and subject to all terms, conditions and restrictions, under this Agreement. Licensor reserves and shall retain its entire right, title and interest in and to the Software and all Intellectual Property Rights arising out of or relating to the Software, except as expressly granted to the Licensee in this Agreement. Licensee shall use commercially reasonable efforts to safeguard all Software (including all copies thereof) from infringement, misappropriation, theft, misuse or unauthorized access. Licensee shall promptly notify Licensor if Licensee becomes aware of any infringement of the Licensor's Intellectual Property Rights in the Software and fully cooperate with Licensor, in any legal action taken by Licensor to enforce its Intellectual Property Rights.
- Payment. All License Fees are payable in advance in the manner set forth in the Order Form and are non-refundable, except as may be expressly set forth herein. Any renewal of the license or maintenance and support services hereunder shall not be effective until the fees for such renewal have been paid in full.
- Term and Termination.
- The the term of this Agreement and the license granted hereunder shall commence upon Licensee's acceptance of the terms of this Agreement and payment of License Fees thereof and shall remain in effect during the period of the subscription plan selected by Licensee and any renewal periods unless terminated earlier as set forth herein (the "Term").
- Licensee may terminate this Agreement by ceasing to use and destroying all copies of the Software and Documentation in Licensee’s possession and/or control.
- Licensor may terminate this Agreement, effective upon written notice to Licensee, if Licensee, materially breaches this Agreement and such breach:
- is incapable of cure; or
- being capable of cure, remains uncured thirty (30) days after Licensor provides written notice thereof.
- Licensor may terminate this Agreement, effective immediately, if Licensee files, or has filed against it, a petition for voluntary or involuntary bankruptcy or pursuant to any other insolvency law, makes or seeks to make a general assignment for the benefit of its creditors or applies for, or consents to, the appointment of a trustee, receiver or custodian for a substantial part of its property.
- Upon expiration or earlier termination of this Agreement, the license granted hereunder shall also terminate, and Licensee shall cease using and destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation in Licensee’s possession and/or control. No expiration or termination shall affect Licensee's obligation to pay all Licensee Fees that may have become due before such expiration or termination, or entitle Licensee to any refund, in each case except as set forth in Section 12(c)(ii).
- Limited Warranties, Exclusive Remedy and Disclaimer/Warranty Disclaimer.
- Solely with respect to Software for which Licensor receives a License Fee, Licensor warrants that, for a period of thirty (30) days following the purchase date set forth on the Order Form:
- any media on which the Software is provided will be free of material damage and defects in materials and workmanship under normal use; and
- the Software will substantially contain the functionality described in the Documentation, and when properly installed on a computer meeting the specifications set forth in, and operated in accordance with, the Documentation, will substantially perform in accordance therewith.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY, AND LICENSOR STRICTLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WITH RESPECT TO ANY THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS or use, installation or accessing of the Software by any Third Party not a beneficiary under this agreement otherwise.
- The warranties set forth in Section 12(a)(i) and Section 12(a)(ii) will not apply and will become null and void if Licensee materially breaches any material provision of this Agreement, or if Licensee, any Authorized User or any other Person provided access to the Software by Licensee or any Authorized User, whether or not in violation of this Agreement:
- installs or uses the Software on or in connection with any hardware or software not specified in the Documentation or this agreement or expressly authorized by Licensor in writing;
- modifies or damages the Software, or the media on which it is provided, including abnormal physical or electrical stress; or
- misuses the Software, including any use of the Software for a purpose different than its intended purpose.
- If, during the period specified in Section 12(a), any Software covered by the warranty set forth in such Section fails to perform substantially in accordance with its intended purpose, and such failure is not excluded from warranty pursuant to the Section 12(b), Licensor will, subject to Licensee's promptly notifying Licensor in writing of such failure, at its sole option, either:
- repair or replace the Software, provided that Licensee provides Licensor with all information Licensor requests to resolve the reported failure, including sufficient information to enable the Licensor to recreate such failure; or
- refund the License Fees paid for such Software, subject to Licensee's ceasing all use of and, if requested by Licensor, returning to Licensor all copies of the Software.
If Licensor repairs or replaces the Software, the warranty will continue to run from the initial date specified on the Order Form, and not from Licensee's receipt of the repair or replacement. The remedies set forth in this Section 12(c) are Licensee's sole remedies and Licensor's sole liability under this Agreement.
- EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH IN Section 12(a), THE SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION ARE PROVIDED TO LICENSEE "AS IS" AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, LICENSOR, ON ITS OWN BEHALF AND ON BEHALF OF ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS , EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE. WITHOUT LIMITATION TO THE FOREGOING, THE LICENSOR PROVIDES NO WARRANTY OR UNDERTAKING, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND THAT THE LICENSED SOFTWARE WILL MEET THE LICENSEE'S REQUIREMENTS, ACHIEVE ANY INTENDED RESULTS, BE COMPATIBLE OR WORK WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS, SYSTEMS OR SERVICES, OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, MEET ANY PERFORMANCE OR RELIABILITY STANDARDS OR BE ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS CAN OR WILL BE CORRECTED.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW:
- IN NO EVENT WILL LICENSOR OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE TO THE LICENSEE OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY USE, INTERRUPTION, DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF SERVICES, BUSINESS OR GOODWILL, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, LOSS RESULTING FROM SYSTEM OR SYSTEM SERVICE FAILURE, MALFUNCTION OR SHUTDOWN, FAILURE TO ACCURATELY TRANSFER, READ OR TRANSMIT INFORMATION, FAILURE TO UPDATE OR PROVIDE CORRECT INFORMATION, SYSTEM INCOMPATIBILITY OR PROVISION OF INCORRECT COMPATIBILITY INFORMATION OR BREACHES IN SYSTEM SECURITY, OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PERSONAL INJURY OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT THE LICENSOR WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- THE SOFTWARE MAY CONTAIN "OPEN SOURCE" MATERIALS (E.G., ANY SOFTWARE SUBJECT TO OPEN SOURCE, COPYLEFT, GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE, LIBRARY GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE, LESSER GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE, MOZILLA LICENSE, BERKELEY SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION LICENSE, OPEN SOURCE INITIATIVE LICENSE, MIT, APACHE OR PUBLIC DOMAIN LICENSES, OR SIMILAR LICENSE). LICENSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES, AND SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO OPEN SOURCE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE.
- IN NO EVENT WILL LICENSOR'S AND ITS AFFILIATES', INCLUDING ANY OF ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS' AND SERVICE PROVIDERS', COLLECTIVE AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID TO THE LICENSOR PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT FOR THE SOFTWARE, THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF THE CLAIM, WHICHEVER IS LESS.
- THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN Section 13(a) AND Section 13(c) SHALL APPLY EVEN IF THE LICENSEE'S REMEDIES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- If You purchased or downloaded the Software in the United States then this Agreement is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California, without reference to conflict of laws principles. Any dispute between Licensee and Licensor regarding this Agreement will be subject to the exclusive venue of the state and federal courts in the State of California and each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts in any such suit, action or proceeding and waives any objection based on improper venue or forum non convenience. This Agreement specifically excludes the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and any legislation implementing such 'Convention', if otherwise applicable. Except as expressly set forth herein to the extent permitted by applicable law, this Agreement shall not prejudice the non-excludable, statutory rights of any party dealing as a consumer. If You purchased or downloaded the Software in any other territory outside the United States, then the law of the Republic of Bulgaria applies. In such case any dispute between Licensee and Licensor regarding this Agreement will be subject to the exclusive venue of the Bulgarian courts.
- Licensor shall not be in default hereunder by reason of any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder where such failure or delay is due to strikes, labor disputes, civil disturbances, riot, rebellion, invasion, epidemic, hostilities, war, terrorist attack, embargo, natural disaster, acts of God, flood, fire, sabotage, fluctuations or non-availability of electrical power, heat, light, air conditioning or Licensee equipment, loss and destruction of property or any other circumstances or causes beyond Licensor's reasonable control.
- All notices, requests, consents, claims, demands, waivers and other communications hereunder shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been given: (a) when delivered by hand (with written confirmation of receipt); (b) when received by the addressee if sent by a nationally recognized overnight courier (receipt requested); (c) on the date sent by facsimile or e-mail of a PDF document (with confirmation of transmission) if sent during normal business hours of the recipient, and on the next business day if sent after normal business hours of the recipient; or (d) on the seventh day after the date mailed, by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested, postage prepaid. Such communications must be sent to the respective parties at the addresses set forth on the Order Form (or to such other address as may be designated by a party from time to time in accordance with this Section 14(c)).
- This Agreement, together with the Order Form and all other documents that are incorporated by reference herein, constitutes the sole and entire agreement between Licensee and Licensor with respect to the subject matter contained herein, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations and warranties, both written and oral, with respect to such subject matter.
- Licensee shall not assign or otherwise transfer any of its rights, or delegate or otherwise transfer any of its obligations or performance, under this Agreement, in each case whether voluntarily, involuntarily, by operation of law or otherwise, without Licensor's prior written consent, which consent Licensor may give or withhold in its sole discretion. For purposes of the preceding sentence, and without limiting its generality, any merger, consolidation or reorganization involving Licensee (regardless of whether Licensee is a surviving or disappearing entity) will be deemed to be a transfer of rights, obligations or performance under this Agreement for which Licensor's prior written consent is required. No delegation or other transfer will relieve Licensee of any of its obligations or performance under this Agreement. Any purported assignment, delegation or transfer in violation of this Section 16(e) is void. Licensor may freely assign or otherwise transfer all or any of its rights, or delegate or otherwise transfer all or any of its obligations or performance, under this Agreement without Licensee's consent. This Agreement is binding upon and inures to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective permitted successors and assigns.
- This Agreement is for the sole benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns and nothing herein, express or implied, is intended to or shall confer on any other Person any legal or equitable right, benefit or remedy of any nature whatsoever under or by reason of this Agreement.
- No waiver by any party of any of the provisions hereof shall be effective unless explicitly set forth in writing and signed by the party so waiving. Except as otherwise set forth in this Agreement, no failure to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right, remedy, power or privilege arising from this Agreement shall operate or be construed as a waiver thereof; nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, remedy, power or privilege hereunder preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, remedy, power or privilege.
- If any term or provision of this Agreement is invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Agreement or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction.
- The headings in this Agreement are for reference only and shall not affect the interpretation of this Agreement.
A list of materials included in the Software under Sec. 3 of the Agreement and provided under a Third-Party License:
- SharpDX - http://www.sharpdx.com/about/licensing
- NAudio - http://naudio.codeplex.com/license
- Ubuntu Font - http://font.ubuntu.com/licence/
- 7zip - http://www.7-zip.org/license.txt
Providers of Maintenance and Support Services
- Maintenance and support services under Sec. 7 of this Agreement shall be provided by Licensor's distributors for each territory. For maintenance and support questions in the following territories, please contact:
- For the territory of The Netherlands - ICT coordinators in schools
- For the territory of Turkey - Karekök Eğitim Basım Yayın Turizm Ticaret Ltd
- For the territory of Bulgaria - ICT coordinators in schools
- For the territory of Macedonia - ICT coordinators in schools
- For the territory of Lithuania - UAB "Education technologies"
- In the event there is no maintenance provider appointed for a specific territory or in the event issues cannot be resolved by the appointed maintenance provider, users should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All questions and communication sent to the said e-mail address shall be in English language.
“We recently started to work with Jumpido and I am happy to share that it has established itself as one of the preferred and most effective ways of classroom learning. We noticed significant improvement in the engagement and math skills of children. In my opinion, Jumpido is a great asset to every primary school. I strongly recommend it to anyone who is looking for ways to improve the results and the overall experience of students.”
“I like the program because it makes math interesting!”
7 years old
“Regular physical activity is important for children because it helps to prevent obesity and improves energy levels. The motions that Jumpido requires have been carefully selected in order to be safe for pupils. Playing Jumpido helps children to have an active lifestyle and enjoy mathematics.”
“Jumpido represents what educational technologies should bring to the classroom - increased engagement of students, real value in terms of content and a product which is suitable for all students.”
Advisor to the Minister of Education and Science, Republic of Bulgaria
“In 2011, the team behind Jumpido was the first company in Central and Eastern Europe to become partner of Microsoft's Technology Adoption Program (TAP) for Kinect for Windows. This recognition is offered to only the most motivated and innovative companies after a careful selection process. This makes Jumpido one of the pioneers of using the technology.”
Education Industry Lead, Microsoft
Try Jumpido for free today!